Best 2017 Bicycle Rental Venice Florida
We've been renting bikes, trikes, and recumbents in Venice Florida, Englewood, Nokomis, Casey Key, and Manasota Key for a long time, and we set out every day to prove that to each and every customer. Our goal is to provide the best possible bike rental experience that can be found in our area. One of the ways that we do that is to keep our bikes professionally maintained by our own in-house bike repair mechanics. The rental bike fleet is comprised mostly of the brand of bikes and trikes that we've sold for many years, and are sophisticated, but not complex. You can choose from 7-Speed Street Cruisers, or 21-Speed Hybrids, depending on what type of riding you want to do. Our on-time-delivery record is excellent (thank you Jason!). And yeah, it sounds like a brag to say so, but we think we are the best 2017 bicycle rental Venice Florida has to offer. Try us and you'll find that's no brag at all. And if we can't serve you for whatever reason we'll even send you to one of our competitors. Because it's more important to us that you get to ride than it is that we are the ones to serve you. We're confident that you'll be back. Click here for BIKE RENTAL RATES
Looking for the best 2017 bicycle rental venice florida? Here are the steps:
- Call us at 941-412-3821. We listen for the phone from 8 AM to 6 PM Eastern time 364 days a year. You can also leave a voicemail message, or drop us an email through our Contact page.
- Select rental dates and time for delivery. Our We can usually serve you within the hour assuming that we are not currently doing a delivery.
- Choose hybrid, or street-cruiser. Hybrids: skinny high-pressure tires, mostly upright riding position, 21 speeds. Cruisers: street tires, upright riding position, wider seat, 7 speeds.
- Tell us the height of each riders so we can select a frame-size for each rider.
- Tell us the delivery address? We can deliver to your condo, rental, hotel. OR, we can deliver to many of the access point locations along the Venice Bike Trail, or any trailhead location on The Legacy Trail from Osprey Junction south.
Here's what you can expect at the time of delivery:
- We'll bring locks, helmets and baskets, and an excellent trail map published by the Venice Chamber of Commerce.
- You can pay your delivery man with cash, or use your credit, or debit card. Adult bike rentals are $23 per day or $60 per week. (At reservation-time Inquire about monthly rental if you need a longer period.)
- Go ride like the wind!. If you are a just riding for the day give us a call for pickup when you get back to your car. If you are a weekly renter we'll see you in the morning on the agreed pickup date.
We hope you find this information helpful, and that after doing business with us just one time you'll agree that we have the best 2017 bicycle rental Venice Florida. Call us at (941) 412-3821 (TAP HERE from your mobile) or use our Contact Us form. Happy riding!